Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm Speechless!!

So I was checking out some blogs today, and I came across this on Through the Eyes of A Sorcerer. Noah was talking about news and all this other stuff when he said this "Today also marks August 1, which means that the KIFreeGames rewards have changed. Check out the Ravenwood Bulletin for specifics on that. No more temporary mounts or transformations, though. Woooo!" Ok, so I clicked on the link, read the top article that Falmea wrote, and starting scrolling, and scrolling, and scrolling, and scrolling. Ok maybe not that many, but one or two. Tahts when I saw an article labeled "New rewards". So I read it all the way down, and well, wait, here it is if you wanted to read yourself:

New Rewards for KIFreeGames & WizardBlox
We've listened to your feedback on the rewards at KIFreeGames and have removed transformations and mount rentals from the list of items you can win. We have added Seeds, better Snacks, different Pets, Permanent Mounts, new Housing Items, Booster Packs, better Elixirs and more items - but the best part is, you have a very rare chance at actually earning Crowns! That's right young Wizards, Crowns.

Head on over to KIFreeGames.com now or download our iPhone app called WizardBloxand start winning those codes today!

So the beginning, was like, well yay, no more transformations or 7 day mount rentals. YAYZ! I wasn't that excited about it but then I kept reading and came to the Permanent Mount section. Woah, woah! Hold your horses. I love that! Then the dash came, and everyone knows, that mean something very important is after it. Here it comes!
 "- but the best part is, you have a very rare chance at actually earning Crowns! That's right young Wizards, Crowns."

Stupid period, that needs an exclamation point! Now I shall go me some free crowns and well, other stuff.

Happy Rug Bugging and Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment