Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

A Bucket of Many, Well, New Stuff

Yea I know I haven't posted in awhile but I am back into it, back in the wizarding community. So lets start with the first part of news.

1st - Wysteria came out in the live realm, and although I haven't gotten to see it, I promise, I will be done with it soon enough (XD!).

2nd - A new pack has came to the crown shop, the Wyvern Hoards Pack. It comes with new gear, staffs, and the chance of a new mount!! That's right, a new MOUNT! The wyvern mount. It comes in 5 different colors, white, black, red, yellow, and the last color escapes me at the moment.

You are also able to get Fairy Wing Mounts, teleporters, and multiple trees, including the large willow tree!

3 - House-A-Palooza. Although it ends in about one day, it is going on so I wanted to put it in my post. all crown houses are up to half off, and that includes the new houses, the Sunken Palace, and the Wizard Watchtower. I did get to see the Sunken palace so far, considering I haven't been playing too, too much. but it does look awesome. although it does have a very annoying leak inside. Man, that has to violate so many house rules thingies. 

Pvp tournament update, the dates will be up soon, as soon as tomorrow even.

Well, I'm back and I think that was all, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........

Happy Rug Bugging!

No comments:

Post a Comment