Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lotr and More!

Sorry I haven't posted all that much lately, but ever since I got my Storm to legendary, I been taking a break from Wizzy101. I still play and have done my death guy a little. But lately I have been playing a game known as Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth 2. This is not a MMO, but a RTS game (Real-Time Strategy) and it is actually pretty fun. There are 6 different factions you can play as: Elves, Dwarves, Men, Isengard, Mordor, and Goblins.

The Elves are very powerful with both the bow and arrow and the sword. The archers have a very good upgrade called "Silverthorn Arrows". They make the enemies fly a good 10 in-game (Man they would fly out of the screen if they were in-real life) and do double damage. They are awesome!

Dwarves combine power and armor to destroy and devastate their enemies. They can create highly upgradeble walls that can hold catapults, postern gates, defensive towers, and regular gates. They are my second favorite faction behind elves.

Ok, I'm going to stop rambling on about lotr and talk about another thing. Let me think of something else to talk about, like number 2 Pencils. Nope, too boring. All they do is "Write".

Lately, I have been doing KI Free Games, and well, I have gotten pretty much the same things over and over again. I have gotten at least 10 Fog Unicorns, and about 4 Blue Raptor swords. And some of the more annoying things about it is how many 7-day mount rentals I got. Well, lets count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7............ZzZzZz! I got too tired to count. I just have too many. Ah well. That's about it!

Happy Rug Bugging!

No comments:

Post a Comment