Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wizard101

Kingsisle, a producer for one of the greatest family-friendly MMO ever. But what happens when the players complete all the expansions KI has to offer at the moment. Although that is really never possible in this game due to something called Pvp and pet training and now gardening, but people still get bored, mainly because of this---

"Sigh, Oh I've already gotten to Warlord, gotten all the Pvp gear and trophies, so I don't really feel like doing anymore now that I'm rank 2000" (It's true, I have seen someone who is rank 2200 something!)

"I've already gotten to Grandmaster Gardener, and planted every plant, and well I don't feel like using up SO much energy for plants."


"I've trained a couple pets to Epic, a lot to Ancient, many to Adult, and have gotten to Warlord in Pet Derby, bought all the Derby pets, now what can I do!?"


My tip----find a hobby. It could be crafting items that not very many peeps have in game. It could be house decorating and showing off your house. But soon enough that will get boring. It has for me. Although I still do house glitches, I have gotten kinda bored of it. KI just doesn't have enough expansions for the players who complete those expansions within a day of it coming out. So KI would have to produce new expansions every single day. First of all, PACE YOURSELF! Geez! Next, I know it, the game gets boring at sometimes. I agree with you. Now if KI had two games, the problem would be resolved, well, mostly, and that's where my point comes in. If you haven't heard, KI is working on a new game but no details whatsoever have been released. A sequel to wizard101 I hope, although with a different twist. No I'm not lying, just click here
------->HERE!<------ Gosh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Rug Bugging!

P.s. There's a good hobby XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment