Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Ravenwood Ball Outfit

Well, I showed you my first idea in a post that I just deleted, but if you didn't see it, here it is-

Yea, I decided to change the color schemes a little, mainly due to the fact that my boots look hideous in my opinion. Yeah, I don't know. I was looking at the different colors I could choose from, and I thought that black and red looked pretty good, but I am still looking! 

This is a list of all the famous bloggers (Don't worry, all people are famous in my book!)

Friendly Necromancer and Wife
Steven Spiritcaller
Kevin Battleblood
Luke Goldhorn
Luke UnicornCatcher
Fin And Quinn
Blaze ShadowHorn
Luke GoldHorn

Sorry if I forgot to mention your name, just want to get the post up before the actual day of the ball!

Well, see ya there!

Happy Rug Bugging!

1 comment:

  1. Nice XD You are also famous in my book to as are all the other Wizard101 bloggers :D Cya tomorrow!
    -Blaze

    ReplyDelete