Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wintertusk, Status: Easy!

Ok this morning, Drum roll, I got a lot of stuff done! Amazing! Ok, so I got my level 55 spell, Availing Hands, which actually is very helpful.


Next, I got my Judgement pet, and tomorrow around 4:00 A.M. my pet will hatch. The battle was intense, and since the boss was balance, I dumped so crowns and got a death henchmen. There was no way I could have done it by myself, so I honor you, random crown shop henchmen, the badge of

Pet Quest Helper!!!!!

Lol

;-)

Ok, last but not least, I finished WT and it was easy! I got a group of friends and, well they were happy to assist me. I had me, a death, a life, and a fire (who had to leave at the very end, and couldn't help with the last bosses). We were a dream team. Ok, we had many hardships, but still, easy-peasy lemon squeezy.  Considering there were ice mobs, I declared that I hate ice mobs! That will never end. The only thing they do is tower shield, tower shield, tower shield. Then they really get on your nerves when they tower right before you attack and then you die after it! Eh! The team actually thought the bosses right before the giants were easier then the bended will peoples. Seriously! Then the "Dream Team" obliterated the giants!


SORRY I DIDN'T GET ANY ACTION!

I am planning more stuff as well. I will be doing a live run of the WT dungeon, a run of the Waterworks, and maybe one other dungeon, haven't decided yet. So with that I will be having a poll, where you guys out there decide where my other dungeon will be. I will have my ideas then, I will include a "Other" category where you people put your ideas in it. It iwll be open for 2 weeks, so get your vote in. And please only 1 vote!

Ok, just remembered one other thing-as of yesterday around 8:00 A.M., I had 10,000 gold. Today, after the run of all WT quests and all the other stuff, I now have around 125,000 gold. Woah! Understatment! I mean
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Gosh I lied, there is one more thing. I got my balance damage boost up to, gosh this is huge,
74 %!

You may say "What, Liar!", but I am not lying. I will show you.
Look at the damage. Hint Hint

*update- I just finished the Waterworks, got my badge "Waterworks Warrior" which I will most likely wear till I find a cooler one, but I am very, very angry. This is why. I spent a good 3 hours on this, and what do I get, nothing of course.


Happy Rug Bugging!

When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.

No comments:

Post a Comment