Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Polls 2

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I will be doing a live run of 3 dungeons, and I want you guys to pick the third one. So if you look to the right, you will see a poll and one of the selections is labeled "other". Most of you guys are saying other probably cause I did a bad job of the others. But the problem is, I have no idea whatsoever which dungeon you want me to do! So comment on THIS post and say which dungeon you would like me to do.

Thats pretty much it, and I hope to get an hour in of playing time.

Happy Rug Bugging

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing.

3 comments:

  1. NASTROND!!! Do Nastrond!! The one in WinterTusk!! NASTROND it's really great

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Zachary That was one of my choices lol, I will have a list of the other two dungeons i am doing, and thanks for your input though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Briskbreeze :) It's one of the hardest.

    ReplyDelete