Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

New Wizard101 Launcher

So, I was getting on the game to train my judgement pet, and well, I saw this.

Well, there were words on it last I checked, but oh well.

;)

One thing is weird in this picture though. If you look to the left of Bartleby, it looks like there is a yellow passageway going form the life school to the tower. Weird, why would yellow be on top of the life tower. It is so yesterday in fashion.

Ok not really, but it is unsanitary.


Lol

Happy Rug Bugging!

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky when I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling!



2 comments:

  1. I don't see the yellow passageway, are you sure it isn't part of either the myth school or the lamp post glow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question I know I didn't really explain it but if you look at the life tower, it looks as if the myth house roof is connecting the tower to the lIfe school or in this picture, outside the screen. So yes it is part of the myth school

    ReplyDelete