Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bug of the Day....

The setting is my Marleybonian Royal Estate, the characters, me, Wolf SpellHammer.  And, and, I have found a awesome way to stack rugs, allowing more room to put other "stuff" in the same room. Plus, you can change he rug colors, well, at least once.







So there are some pics that I captured with my mega-pixel camera! ;) Ok I just had to do that.
Now here are some other pictures. The first shows the room where I put all the rugs first then moved them. The first one is when the rugs are flying somewhere in my house.


Now this one is after I walked out the door and back in. A lot of rugs eh! ( Yeah I'm not going to add a question mark considering that IS a lot of rugs.)


Now for the epic part: the dance floor!

Almost as epic as Friendly's Katz lab dance floor! Thats still number 1 in the "Wizard101 Dance Floor" category.

happy Rug bugging!

"A tree is only a tree if it grew from a seed."

P.S. Be looking forward to a long set of posts from me, Wolf S.
And I made that quote off the top of my head, so it is my own quote, and I thought it was pretty good.
^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment