Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wintertusk Part lll

Ok, I know what you are thinking,"Gosh, why doesn't he just put all this information in one post?"
Well, I will tell you. Because of time management! *Whisper* Not Really.

This is the real reason: because, for one, everybody knows a little more or less then everybody else. For example, I just read that Grandmother Raven was Bartleby's Wife or friend, or he had some relation to her. I know creepy, right? *Shivers*





Now I can't see them having the titans (Dragon titan, Storm titan, and who knows what the ice titan will be.) as children.

;)

Oh, I also heard that Grandma Raven was the person who (begin copy and paste) "Basically, for all you not lore geeks out there, she's the raven that made sure all the worlds of the spiral didn't go flying out into the cosmos."

Well, that is it for part 3

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia."


Happy Rug Bugging

4 comments:

  1. Oh, the ice titan is the frost giants I'm pretty sure....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep Quinn and thanks for making that observation

    -Wolf S

    ReplyDelete